Saturday, April 6, 2013

Yay, it's Templatetopia time!

Hello, readers!  It's been a while...things have been hectic in both good and bad ways here at home, and I haven't had the heart, the health, or the time to do much chit-chatting.  Thankfully, we are getting healthy again (although yuck I do have a doctor appointment, and worse, a dentist appointment this week).  So I want to show you what has been going on scrap-wise lately.

First off, Tracy and Connie just released their April Templatetopia collection...I think this is my favorite yet!


Check out the individual packs:








I used Tracy's Oceanside kit & cardstock and came up with this layout.  The photos are of mom and Rachel on spring break.


I've gotten another Templatetopia page done, but I can't show it off yet, because I used Tracy's GORGEOUS new kit that will be coming soon to SBB.  I'll be back to show that one off to you soon.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!

No comments: