Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year, New Templates

You know what the beginning of the month means, right?  It means it's Templatetopia time...check out what Trixie and Connie have put together this time!
January 2013 Templatetopia Digital Scrapbooking Templates

I used two of Trixie's templates from the Seeing Double, Vol. 11 template pack.  I didn't do two-pagers, but these templates come as both 12x24, and (2) 12x12 pages.
Here's one, using Trixie's Blue Christmas kit and cardstock.  We didn't get the blizzard that the weathermen had been forecasting...we didn't even get an inch of snow.  But we had super cold temperatures.  In fact, even though we've had quite a few sunny days in the 40s, the lake is still frozen.


And here's a page using the NMSS My Shelf Elf collab.  This is Miss Rachel with the present that she was really, really wanting.  LOL.  Seriously, I'm going to be looking for a LEGO Friends-inspired kit in the very near future.


With that, I'm going to bid you all a good night.  School starts in the morning and I need to make sure that we're going to be ready to go first thing.  Happy scrapping!

No comments: