Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Templatetopia time again!

You guys know that I love me some templates...and I also love a good bargain.  Okay, let's be honest...I'm cheap.  I have expensive taste, but very little money, so frugal is the way I have to be.  And one of the best bargains in digi-land is the monthly Templatetopia from North meets South Studios.  Seriously, 16 templates for $3.99 is hard to beat.  Check out this month's offering:


This month's offering includes my favorite type of template...big photo templates!  I've already used two of them, and let me show you what I came up with...

First off, I used one of the new Large and In Charge Vol. 3 templates from Templatetopia, as well as One Haunted Evening (also by North meets South Studios) to scrap these photos of Rachel on her first ever house-to-house trick-or-treat adventure.


And next, I used another of the Large and In Charge Vol. 3 templates, along with Trixie's NEW collection for this month's GGI sale.  This new collection is called You Matter, and it's a beautiful and uplifting kit.
Before I show you my layout, let me show you the kit.  It's currently on sale at Gotta Pixel for $1.00 per pack.










For my layout, I used everything but the glitter papers.


I'll be back soon with a peek at Trixie's new GAB collection!

No comments: