Friday, July 27, 2012

Ever had one of those days?

I think we've all had one of those days when things don't go quite right...you're just in a bad mood...and everyone around you just seems to rub you the wrong way.  Well, thankfully, this is not one of those days for me!  But sooner or later, we all have them, and Tracy and Connie have cooked up a great kit for scrapping those not-so-hot moments.


The thing that I really love about this kit is that while there's enough to scrap those frustrating moments, there's enough in here to scrap other pages as well.  Although I have to say...if you haven't documented the struggles in life, I think you're missing out.  I've heard people say that they don't want to remember the bad times, but those are the times that really make us who we are.  Scrap the good and the bad...and you can do both with this kit!

I used the kit to scrap some old photos of Miss R during one of her toddler tantrums...we don't have many of these photos, because she would almost always cheer up as soon as I pulled out the camera.


With that, I have some errands to run, so I'll say goodbye, God bless, and happy scrapping!

No comments: