Monday, June 4, 2012

Eeeek! Check out this month's Templatetopia!

Okay, I know that I just blogged earlier today...so that means that I shouldn't be posting anything else for say...oh...5 or 6 months, right?  LOL.  But Tracy aka Trixie Scraps has blessed me bigtime and I wanted to share with you.  She lifted some of my layouts to create one of her new template packs for the June 2012 Templatetopia grab bag.  If you want to see what the templates look like, I hope that you will head over to one of her stores and check out the full previews that are posted.


I used one of Tracy's two-pager templates from the Seeing Double Vol. 9 pack to create a layout of Rachel's baptism (if you read my earlier post then you've seen it already!)


With that, I'm off for the night...the game is starting in about ten minutes and I don't want to miss it!





No comments: