Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chicken...whaaaa???

OK, I have to admit that I'm not the most hip person on the planet.  I know...the very few people who actually know me IRL and read this are probably shocked...NOT.  LOL.  So I'm guessing that the rest of you will be familiar with the phrase that Trixie and Connie used for the title of their new kit, but I wasn't.  Guess What? Chicken Butt! was, without a doubt, of the wackiest and most fun kits that I've scrapped with.
And seriously...if any of you know what it means, fill me in.  No clue here!

Guess What? Chicken Butt! Digital Scrapbooking Collab Kiit Farm Picnic

Cute, right?  There's so much in this kit...there are loads of ways to use this collab!  I created two layouts the day that I downloaded the kit, and I have several other ideas floating around in my head as well.  Here's what I've come up with so far...

My ode to the chicken joke...I love Rachel's best friend, but last year she taught Rachel the 'why does the chicken cross the road' joke, and I've been subjected to hours and hours of it ever since.  Poor chicken.  Poor me!


And during trick-or-treating at the mall, Rachel got to meet the Chik-Fil-A cow...poor guy doesn't realize that Rachel won't eat chicken, no matter how much he tells her to 'eat more chikin.'


If you're watching the Trixie Scraps blog, keep an eye out...I'm hosting the July template challenge and would it if you participated!  Until next time, happy scrapping!

No comments: