Saturday, July 30, 2011

Who wants to dive Under the Sea?

This week, I was tickled pink to be chosen to work with the ADORABLE Under the Sea kit by Kristi W. Designs!  It was the first time I'd ever applied for a one kit call (which I have to say...when I see 'OKC' in the forums of DST, I immediately think Oklahoma City!).  This kit was filled with a large variety of unique elements; the colors are perfect for scrapping your little ones; and the mermaids are just the cutest!  I love that there are multicultural mermaids in this kit...this kit will work for anyone with no need to recolor the skin!


I scrapped a few layouts with it last night after getting the kit, and I know I'll be using it again and again!



Thank you to Kristi W. for allowing me to work with her fabulous kit!  If you haven't checked out her store, I highly recommend it!  She's got some darling kits and fantastic CU items!  After browsing through her store, I've found several things that will be going on my wish list...check out how cute these are!





I could list a lot more, but I'll let you go browse her store instead!  For now, happy scrapping, and have a blessed weekend!




No comments: