Friday, July 29, 2011

Boy kits....

Penny Springmann and Kristin Cronin-Barrow have collabed on a new boy kit that is releasing tomorrow at Sweet Shoppe.  Well, Penny is giving one copy away, hence this blog post :)  If you want a chance to win this kit for yourself, head over to My Digital Stash and enter!  Here's the peek:



You might wonder what I, the mother of a girl, want with a boy kit.  I've got to say that some of my favorite Rachel layouts have been created with kits that are considered 'boy kits'.  While the word art pieces and male figures might not fit, the basics almost always do, and the colors are usually fantastic (and judging from this peek, they are definitely right up my alley!)  And when you have a tomboy, sometimes those boy kit elements work perfectly for your princess!  See what I mean?

*using Rambunctious by Julie Billingsley

*using Revolution by Julie Billingsley

*using Fly Catchin' by Traci Reed






No comments: