Friday, August 27, 2010

Want to win a pink princess chair?

Well, I'd love to! Not for me, mind you...but for the girly girl in my house :) TotalClassCreative Blog is giving away a pink princess chair...signs-ups are through the end of August. Hop on over there if you'd like a chance to win this...




And wow, I didn't realize when I posted yesterday that I would be back...so soon!

While I'm here, let me tell you...Trixie Scraps has some incredible new kits out today at Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel.
This was scrapped with the Trixie/Connie Prince collab, Take Me Away.


With Trixie's new Tea Time with Teddy kit:


Finally, Colie has a cute new back-to-school kit at Gotta Pixel and Digitals. You can snag Off to School, the matching word art, and a new For Starters Template set...perfect for those school photos!


Wishing you all a happy weekend!

No comments: