Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy iNDSD!!

(if you're here and you aren't a scrapper...today is (inter)National Digital Scrapbooking Day.)
It's a day for those of us who are addicted to digi to get some fantastic deals, hopefully some freebies, and attend some chats and crops.
Are you broke yet? LOL, I started out that way, so I'm not shopping this weekend, but I am looking forward to some chats and fun challenges this weekend.
There is ALOT going out there in digi-dom this weekend.

Scrap Matters is having a big sale, and the designers have put together some very tempting grab bags. Here's a peek at Trixie Scraps' bag:

And some of my pages with it:




Trixie Scraps also released Girls Day Out on Friday.

A few pages from me...


Full credits for all of the above layouts can be found in my Scrap Matters gallery, which is linked in the sidebar.

In other news, I made LOTD at Gotta Pixel today! I was thrilled, and it was a layout that I had alot of fun working on.

The kit is 4 Little Monsters by Colie's Corner; template from Just a Bit Template Set, also by Colie's Corner. Her entire store is half off in celebration of iNDSD...you can go check out the fabulous deals here.

I'll be back with more later (I hope LOL), but at the moment, I have a house that desperately needs to be cleaned, and a few digi farms to harvest. :)

No comments: