Friday, October 16, 2009

Autumn is in the Air!

I adore autumn...it's my favorite time of year. And therefore, autumn scrap kits are probably my favorite kits of all...they are so hard to resist! I love the rich colors and the elements of an autumn kit (leaves, trees, pumpkins, etc).

A few of my CT designers have put together some darling autumn kits that I want to share with you!
First, my newest CT is Trixie Scraps at Scrap Matters...yay!!! I was so thrilled to be invited to join her team...and what great timing...just in time for new autumn kits, woot!
First off, check out Indian Summer, which released today and is on sale right now!

Here's what I've done with the kit so far...



Last week, Trixie Scraps released another super cute fall kit, Cute Lil' Punkin. I love the non-traditional colors mixed in with the more traditional fall colors...makes this kit alot more versatile!

Here are two of my pages...


I'll be back in a bit with more...I've a sick little one to watch over today. Until later, happy scrapping!

No comments: