Friday, August 14, 2009

Woohoo, big news!

I am so excited to announce that DeDe Smith has invited me to become a part of her TearZ Crew! DeDe has some of the most unique kits in digi-dom...if you're not familiar with her kits, you should head over to her blog and check them out. She sells both on her blog and in several stores...links to her stores are in her sidebar.
I'd like to share with you the layout I submitted for her CT competition.

This page was done with her Fairest of All kit, and the fonts are Vivaldi and Perpetua. This kit is one in a series of Disney-inspired kits, and I am so looking forward to working with them!

In other news, there's something coming up this weekend...I can't tell you details right now...but if you come back on Sunday, there'll be a little sumpin' sumpin' for ya!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

MamaB said...

WooHooo!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm delighted for you!!!!! (((hugs)))