Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whatcha listening to?

Well, at the moment, I'm hearing Kailan sing some inane song on Nickelodeon. LOL. Nick Jr has some new CDs out and I know Rachel would love them, but I hear enough of them on TV during the day.
OK...enough of that little ramble! The reason for the title question comes from today's FOB2Y question, which is all about what songs we are 'into' right now. I don't know that my post will help Teresa out much, because I don't generally listen to current releases and hits. In general, I only listen to radio when I'm in the truck, and for the most part, I keep the XM tuned to Family Talk 170 or Fox News 168.
In the event that I'm in the mood for song, I tend to gravitate towards the 80s station, the pop stations that play 80-90s stuff, or the hair band stations. So these are the songs that I do enjoy...although they are not the songs that I am 'into' right now, because I am not 'into' any songs at all!
How about 10 pieces of music that I love....
1. anything by Def Leppard (can't pick just one LOL)
2. Rock Star by Nickelback
3. Independence Day by Martina McBride
4. It's Raining Men by The WeatherGirls
5. Why? by Nicole Nordeman
6. Enter Sandman by Metallica
7. Country Ain't Country Anymore by Travis Tritt
8. Canon in D by Pachelbel
9. Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin
10. Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield

No comments: