Monday, July 13, 2009

Hot Hot Hot

What's gone on lately...it's hot. My laptop was lost and then found by the Geeks at our local Best Buy. It's hot. The RAM on the laptop was corrupt, and when I went to reload everything from the EHD back onto the laptop, I found that the EHD was dead. So I've lost alot of stuff, even though I backed it up. And it's hot. Did I mention it was hot?
Hot means 108 degrees, and an air conditioner that broke sometime Saturday night. The repairman didn't get here until about 8pm on Sunday, and it was probably 2 or 3 in the morning until the house was cooled off again. Seriously, I don't know how people manage without air conditioning! We were miserable, but I am so grateful that we are cool again.

And yay, I'm back to scrapping again...although I'm missing all of my photoshop goodies (bummer), and my sweet rewards will probably go to waste this month (another bummer). This is what I just finished...a layout of Rachel's first night in her big girl bed, using Robin, Fee, and Zoe's Twitter kit.

No comments: