Thursday, May 14, 2009

WOOT!

I got some exciting news this week...I just can't share it with you yet! Suffice it to say that as soon as I get the green light, I'll fill y'all in.

Do you remember when it seemed like the entire planet had Star Wars fever? I was only 6 when the original came out (hard to imagine)...it was the only movie that I ever watched from the balcony of Houston's old Alabama theater. I remember my aunt telling me about Han being frozen in carbonite BEFORE I saw Empire Strikes Back, and then I'm sure I bugged my mom to go see the movie myself. I remember waiting in line for 3 or 4 hours to see The Return of the Jedi on it's opening weekend...I HAD to find out what happened to Han (he was my first movie crush). The newer trilogy...well, I've seen all three, but they just don't hold my interest like the originals did.
All of this talk is thanks to Lizzy (oh, and Happy Birthday George Lucas LOL). Here are the results of my FOB2Y for the week:



Your Star Wars Name Is Staco Alhou



Your Star Wars Title Is Notcin of Lehcar

No comments: