Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here Comes Summer!

Can you believe it! June is just days away...time goes by faster and faster each year. As we head into the summer months, kids are getting out of school and some people are planning getaways. As a SAHM to a 3yr old, my whole life is summer vacation! Actually, summer is my least favorite time of year because I hate the heat. I definitely prefer spring and fall. Ah well.
This summer, I'm hoping to get out with Rachel more, and let her fave some fun here in the city. She's old enough to enjoy going to the movies, so we are definitely going to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs...they've changed the book, of course, but it still looks cute.
I'm also planning to take her to the Crystal Bridge (our botanical gardens). They are opening a new exhibit with fairies, pirates, and such.
We're going to be getting her big-girl bed in June...so we shall be getting rid of the crib/toddler bed. I've got her room painted and I bought her new bedding...so all we need is the bed and another side rail (my girl tosses and turns ALOT).
We're going to take a quick trip to visit Mom, and I'm HOPING HOPING HOPING to get up to Kansas City to visit Sharon Kay. Since hubby is talking about going to the Branson area for our family vacation, I might just take Rachel to KC for a few days of girl time. And we are also hoping that Sharon makes it down here, either this summer or early fall.
Enough of my boring life...I have been on a scrapping spree this week...take a peek!


Sweet Shoppe Cookie Challenge


One word challenge at Stamping Out Alzheimer's; The Details template by AmyM Designs @ Scrappity-Doo-Dah

No comments: