Thursday, April 2, 2009

TV and other stuffies

First off, OUCH, I just burned myself on the George Foreman Grill, YIKES! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Today's FOB2Y question is about TV:
Simply blog about 5 TV shows that you have seen EVERY episode of. If you haven’t seen every episode of any then list 5 that you wish to see in their entirety.

Well, let's see...shows that I HAVE (as far as I know) seen every episode of:
1. Spongebob Squarepants
2. Dora the Explorer
3. Nihao Kailan
4. Wow Wow Wubbzy
5. The Wonder Pets
I'm sorry to say that I have seen these episodes MORE than once LOL

As far as shows for ME that I've seen all or most of the episodes...
1. King of the Hill (I want to live in Arlen LOL)
2. Criminal Minds
3. CSI: Miami
4. Seinfeld (ok, the last season was hard to watch, and the last episode STUNK)
5. Everybody Loves Raymond

Now on to some pictures...I've definitely had the blahs lately, but I've done a few pages. I'm really ready for a change of scenery or some fun festivals or events to break me out of the day-to-day routine.

I am loving Pet Society and FarmTown on Facebook. I scrapped this page about PS with Sherri Tierney's Canine Cuties.
Photobucket

These pics from the Weather Festival were scrapped with Lauren Grier's Stormy Weather.
Photobucket

This page of Bear in the bluebonnets was scrapped with one of my go-to favorites, Blue Skies & Flutterbyes by Traci Reed.
Photobucket

These pics were in my to-be-redone stash, and I LOVE how this turned out! I used Kristin Cronin-Barrow's Lil Sailor & add-on for this layout.
Photobucket

I just did this page yesterday for the new TOTM challenge @ SSD. I used the Fresh & Festive collab (LOVE the colors).
Photobucket

Another photo from the same series as the previous layout, scrapped with Valarie Ostrom's Sweet Nothings.
Photobucket

That's all for now...need to go check on the chicken again (hopefully without burning myself this time!)

No comments: