Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring or Winter, and a short quiz

Well, I am doing my weekly FOB2Y post, but first, I just have to say that the weather must be bipolar or something. We've had days that were near 90 degrees in the past several weeks. However, this weekend, the forecast is for 3-6 inches of snow!!! I know that I was kind of bummed that we didn't really get any snow this year, so Rachel couldn't get out and play in it. But to be honest, I wasn't looking for any at this point. Just when we're breaking out the springy clothes and planning outdoor activities, we get this. Oh well.

On to the quiz.



You Are Facebook



You are social, outgoing, and excited to connect to your friends.

You are interested in your friends' lives, and you enjoy adding your opinion to the mix.



While you enjoy sharing online, you don't want everyone to know your business.

You value your privacy. Your life is an open book to those you know but not to strangers.



I'm pleased with my results. I don't Twitter...see no point in it...and I don't do MySpace. But I've recently become a Facebooker, and really enjoy it. So yay for good quiz results!

No comments: