Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it springtime yet?

I have to wonder...yesterday morning is was downright cold and very windy here. Today it's supposed to be 88 degrees...this weekend we're going to be in the 60s and next week will be in the 40s again. I'm bummed that we didn't get any snow to speak of, but oh well. Springtime's coming...I'm looking forward to seeing leaves on the trees and flowers blooming. We definitely need rain though...I welcome the thunderstorms but NOT the tornadoes.

Along the same line of thinking, SSD's FOB2Y challenge is all about flowers today...I'm supposed to choose my favorite bunch of flowers...




Your Daisies Say You're Very Resilient


You have a spirt of pure optimism. Your view of the world is eternally cheerful.

You are bold and vibrant. Incredibly striking, you always stand out in a crowd.



You are adaptable and flexible. You can thrive in almost any situation.

You are often under estimated. Your critics and enemies are in for a surprise.


*SNORT* this is WAY WAY WAY off base LOL!!!

My IRL favorite flowers weren't an option, so I'm going to show them to you myself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: