Thursday, February 12, 2009

The End. Word.

Well, we're at the end of the ADSR. I've completed my portion of number 12, and even did the bonus challenge. I've gotten in the habit of sharing my pages with you here, but this is just a quick post today, as I have to leave for the dentist's office in about 20 minutes. So for now, here are my quiz results for today's blog challenge at SSD.




Your Word is "Love"



You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.

Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.



You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.

And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.



I have to laugh...I took this quiz a couple of weeks ago, and I must have given different answers, because I got a different result!

2 comments:

MamaB said...

Just stopped in to say hi! Glad to have the chance to read your blog and catch u a bit! :)

Hummie said...

Really? The end is here already? Wow!

Love...isn't that really THE word that binds it all together.