Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 4...

ADSR is rolling on, with just two more weeks to go. Honestly, I have had such a good time that I will hate to see it end. I finish my challenge and immediately wanting another one LOL.

Challenge 7 was at Sunshine Studios. They provided us a mini kit and we had to use each item in a LO. We could recolor and add other stuff as well. The colors...definitely weren't me...I hate magenta. And the elements weren't really me, but I made them work alright. Honestly, this was the toughest challenge so far...I thought it would be an easy one, but it took a while to get this one done.
Here's how it turned out (with additions of DeDe Smith's bear, Sherri Tierney's bows, Redju's torn paper templates, and Micheline Martin's cardboard rip)
Photobucket

Challenge 8 was at Oscraps, which is one big site that I've never really spent much time at. I might have to now...I was really impressed with what I saw there. Their challenge was to lift someone you consider a 'scrapping idol'....well, I don't do idols, but there are some people whose work I really admire. I'll admit that my first thought was Cindy Schneider, Sugarbabe extraordinaire...but her pages are a bit intimidating to lift w/o help of a template (for me anyway LOL...esp on a time limit). I went through my folder of LOs that I saved for inspiration, and found one of Amanda Resende's pages titled "Happy Girl."
I lifted/flipped her page and came up with this, using La & Shawna's You and Me Baby.
Photobucket

And now some pages just for fun...
Sherri Tierney has a couple of new kits out this week...and one due out this weekend. This page is done with her new Flirty kit...love the fun colors!
Photobucket

I just did this page last night for SSD's cookie challenge. It's one of the pages I'm redoing after my hard drive crashed...bad me for not backing up layouts. I used Robin & MandaBean's Chunky Monkey kit.
Photobucket

And lastly, had to scrap this pictures of Dr. HEE-chel LOL. Heather Roselli RAK'd me with her new Me+U=Love kit last week. Here's a page I made with it:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Connie Prince said...

Hey Stacy! I wanted to let you know that I had drawn your name to win a copy of my new kit My Funky Monkey, if you would shoot me a pm at either Gotta Pixel or DST. My username is: conniep

I'll get a coupon to you then :)

Connie