Thursday, January 22, 2009

ADSR Week 3 and other random thoughts

We've completed Week 3 of the ADSR (I think) and are still going strong. Right now Sharon and I are just waiting for our last layout to be checked in...I'm getting antsy!

Challenge 5 was at Anita Stergiou Designs, and it was to make a layout using three frames and NO photos. I used Verena Karolyi's Natural Inspiration and came up with this:
Photobucket

Challenge 6 at Inspiration Lane was a roadblock. One of us had to choose a layout from our partner's gallery, flip it, turn it 45 degrees, and use that as a page sketch. I took Sharon Kay's 'Robotics Kickoff' LO from Sweet Shoppe and came up with this page, using Heather Roselli's Chocolate Cravings.
Photobucket

Some other pages I've done lately...
using the Life is Good collab by Valarie Ostrom and Sweet Digi Scraps:
Photobucket

using Comfort Zone by Mad Scrapper Designs:
Photobucket

and finally, I had LOTD at Gotta Pixel yesterday. I submitted this page using Cherie Shields' Noosa Escape, Noosa Escape Add-on, and Vintage Frames:
Photobucket

And it's Thursday...FOB2Y day. Today I'll keep it short and sweet (pun might or might not be intended LOL). Our prompt today is to talk about our favorite kind of cupcake. Simply put, I don't really like cupcakes. Actually, I'm not a big cake person at all. So as far as favorite cupcakes go, I don't have one. I guess if someone made mini cheesecakes in cupcake form I'd go for them!

No comments: