Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go go go Big Ike!

Today's post is actually a chant that we did at pep rallies in high school...and now there's a big Ike headed towards my hometown, and I want it to go away! Actually, anyone concerned with oil prices should want Ike to head AWAY from the Houston area. But as of right now, it looks at though the Houston/Galveston area is right in the bulls-eye, and I am hoping that Petrochemical Row doesn't take a hard hit. Selfish me, I want to be able to afford to pay all of my bills and to go back home for Thanksgiving.

Enough of my whining. Today's SS blog quiz...how real are you...this one is sort of on the mark...except that I'm not confident about alot of things, and I've never been an optimist (I'm a realist, which means more often than not I sound like a pessimist LOL).




You Are 66% Real

You know who you are, and you're pretty darn comfortable with yourself.

Like everyone, you struggle with the parts of yourself that aren't so great...

But you're good at accepting who you are and not dwelling on your faults.

As a result, you're confident, optimistic, and very real.

No comments: