Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation

Thanks to the gals at Sweet Shoppe, I've got the Go-Gos stuck in my head, but that's ok...always liked the Go-Gos anyway. Last Thursday's blog challenge was to tell about a favorite vacation spot. I kept thinking I'd make this post and show you some LOs and pics of my favorite spots, but I haven't gotten around to doing that, so I suppose I'll just tell you about it.

My favorite vacation spot...definitely the Pacific Northwest. Oregon, Washington, British Columbia...I love them all. Haven't been to Alaska yet, but that's on my list! Being from Houston where flat and hot are the norm, I love going places where it's cool and where I can see mountains.

Some highlights from my 3 trips to OR, WA, and BC:
1. Whale watching at Lime Kiln State Park in Puget Sound
2. Driving the Columbia Gorge Highway and marvelling at the hundreds of waterfalls there
3. Getting caught in the snow on Mt. St. Helens
4. Hiking to remote waterfalls on Mt. Rainier and in Olympic National Park
5. Watching Carolyn fall hip-dip in the snow on Hurricane Ridge
6. Riding the ferry to Victoria, BC
7. Staying cliff-side in Squamish
8. Driving the Sea-to-Sky Highway, which is aptly named
9. Walking through the Hoh Rainforest in Olympic NP
10. Standing on the northwest tip of the continental US, looking out at Tatoosh Island on the Makah Reservation

OK, to other news...I've been blessed with 2 guest CT spots!!! I am doing a major major happy dance here! I am a HUGE Eva Kipler fan, and was thrilled when she offered me a guest spot. YEA HOORAY! About a week after that exciting news, ScrapShana also offered me a guest position on her team, YIPPEE!! I am really excited about working with these two fabulous designers!!!

I have been doing alot of LOs for Sherri Tierney...I am LOVING working with her kits! I seriously need to re-size some LOs to share with you. But until I get some quiet time in the office, that won't be happening. But please hop on over to my galleries and take a peek at what I've been up to.

Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: