Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged


Well, Sharon Kay got me good...I've been tagged and now I've actually got to think!
Here are the rules if you have been tagged:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I don't know if I even KNOW 7 people with blogs, but we'll give it a go, LOL!!!

1. I was one of those people who stood in line for 7 or 8 hours waiting on the midnight release of The Lord of the Rings movies, and I'll more than likely do it all over again when The Hobbit is released in a couple of years...and I might even be in costume...

2. I don't like cheese, but I like cream cheese (well, cheesecake anyway), and I also like nacho cheese Doritos and Cheetos...go figure. But since all of them are banned from my diet, I'm not eating them either.

3. I always keep my nails painted...pink, red, blue, green, whatever.

4. I am WAY behind on printing photos...I probably have 2000+ to print and put in albums. I'm doing much better with layouts than photos!

5. I met my husband online by a complete fluke...I certainly wasn't looking for a hubby at the time.

6. I have a large collection of Hallmark Christmas ornaments, and a tree too small to fit them all on.

7. I love Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo...it's the one thing that I really splurge on, but don't do it very often.

Okay, none of those are really interesting, but that's as good as it's going to get on 3 hours sleep!!!

Who in the world do I tag....
1. Sharon
2. Kerrie
3. Lori
4. Tammy
5. Shell
6. Rebecca
7. Leslie
(yes I know she's on an internet break but I keep hoping she'll come back soon!)

No comments: