Friday, January 18, 2008

*sigh* finally another freebie


Well, it's another year, but this one feels pretty much the same as the last. But that's how it usually is. We had a great Christmas...except for my hubby coming down with bronchitis on Christmas Eve. He stayed sick for a good 10 days...thankfully nobody caught it from him.
We didn't do anything for New Years other than watch the Rose Parade on HGTV...but that's normal too! I was supposed to go in and have a permanent crown and bridge put in that week, but the dentist had to reschedule me at the last minute. So...I was supposed to go back in today and get everything taken care of, but now the dentist has the stomach flu and can't come in to work. Hopefully it can finally get taken care of next week.

Last week, we were looking forward to a trip to the zoo, but Rachel started throwing up, so that was a no-go. Thankfully it was only a 24 hour bug...unfortunately, I caught it from her. We're in the midst of a diaper war...she keeps ripping them off at night and wetting (or worse) all over the bed. We've had to start wrapping duct tape around the diaper to keep her from pulling them off. I'll be SO glad when she is finally potty trained! At this point, she still has no interest in it at all.

I've been doing the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose over at Divine Digital...boy is it a challenge! I'm behind...I've only gotten through about one third of the daily challenges, but I'm working on it. This is a LO I did for it...I used Jenny Cereal's Girls are Geeks 2.0 kit.

Photobucket
You can snag the template here.
Here are a few LOs I've done...I thought that these pics were too cute! Rachel has this nightly ritual of running around in a big circle and singing at the top of her lungs about half an hour before bedtime...I have no idea why she does it, but it's a hoot.
These LOs are both made with Leslie H.'s Template 2 collection (@ Moo Two), JanniScrapDesigns' Kutey Patootie kit, and Love Letters font.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got these templates from Rebecca Myers @ Seaside Scraps...I love multi photo templates! Mainly because I have a hard time figuring out how I can fit lots of pics in one layout! These are scrapped with Rebecca's Photostrip templates...I used one for my bridal portraits, and another for pictures from the Centennial Parade.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This layout is also done with one of Rebecca's Photostrip Templates, and also with her Merry Christmoose kit.
Photobucket

Sorry to have not been an active blogger lately...with all of the busyness of the holidays, and then us being sick, it just wasn't a priority. I'll also admit that I've been doing some reading over at DST, and the negativity of some of the things I was reading just really got me down, and I wasn't feeling all that enthusiastic about posting much of anything anywhere. But that's over with, I hope!

I'm working on a kit at the moment, and when it's finally finished, I'll post and let yall know how to get it (for free, of course). Take care, and God bless!

1 comment:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

Your layouts are looking AMAZING!!! Each and every time I see them.. I am more impressed each time! :) HUGS for all the work you do! at home and ONLINE:) You are a truly a Gem :) HUGS!!