Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tired and a freebie

I could rant about something tonight, but I'm too tired, and no need to beat that proverbial dead horse anymore anyways.
I finally managed to put together a few of the Christmas goodies I've been working on. There's more to come, but I wanted to go ahead and share these pieces with you.
Here's the preview:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There are three angels, each with a different skin tone; a baby Jesus in the manger; and one background paper that isn't shown in the preview. I don't know what color an heavenly angel would be, other than so bright I couldn't bear to see it. But I do know that there are some truely angelic people out there, and they come in all races, shapes, and sizes. Merry CHRISTmas to all of you.
LOL, almost forgot the link! You can grab it here.
I'm off to bed, have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Demiurgia said...

I totally agree - these are just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.