Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Leslie...here are the questions and my answers:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper for people who live in my house; gift bags for everyone else. Mainly because I've got tons of gift bags, and am trying to get rid of them!

2. Real or Artificial tree?
Artificial, because I like to have the tree up a long time, and don't have to worry about it drying out or the cats clawing at it and peeing on it.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually Thanksgiving week, but I haven't done it yet this year...I'm dreading the toddler vs. the tree antics that are bound to ensue. Putting it up this weekend though.

4. When do you take the tree down?
A couple of days after Christmas...it looks so sad with nothing underneath.

5. Do you like Eggnog?
NO.

6. Favorite Gift you received as a child?
Hmmm...that's a tough one. I remember being thrilled with a record player (the old kind that came in a case and played 78s, 45s, and 33s)...I think I was about 5 years old when I got that.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Several...the one we had when I was growing up, a Fisher Price set for Rachel to play with, and an animated one that I don't have out yet.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Usually I'd say my stepdaughters, but they actually gave us a wish list this year.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Definitely Rachel...she's too young to be picky.

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
Oh, that would probably have to be a case of toilet paper from my grandma...she likes to give practical gifts.


I'm tagging Sharon and Sharon, LOL!

1 comment:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

AWESOME :) I was hoping you would see it :) Huge hugs:) next time I will tell you so you will KNOW about next time LOL :) HUGS:)