Monday, October 1, 2007

I've been spotlighted!

I got an email over the weekend asking if I'd mind being the October spotlighted member over at ScrappinDigiKreations! Well, of course I don't mind! How cool is that?? Here's the link to the thread: http://scrappindigikreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1098
From what I gather, anyone who scraplifts one of my LOs in their gallery will get a posting bonus, which is pretty cool. Also, there's a running Q and A, so if you want to ask a question, go ahead and I'll TRY to answer it!

Here's one of my new layouts, using SeAsCrApS' Daddy's Girl kit from ScrappinFreestyle. This is one of my favorite layouts!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Time to go...she'll be awake soon, and I've got some things to get accomplished before then. Hope to see everyone in the chatroom at Seaside Scraps tomorrow at 10AM cst or 8PM cst...it's the Whale of a Deal template chat! Drop on in and visit, get a free template, and share some laughs with us! Bye till then!

3 comments:

MonaLisaK said...

You did a good job on that layout! Can't wait to play with the template. Thanks!

Shell said...

Congrats ya lil stinker lol. Thats an awesome layout Rachael is so cute & getting so big. Thanks for the template & mini kit.

Leslie and the boyz! said...

Awesome layout:) woot You deserve it :)
yes.. also I tagged you on my blog :) HUGS!!! :)