Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not surprised, and a freebie or two

Well, it's been a week since I've gotten on my blog, and am I surprised? No! I'm doing better than I ever did with a diary...at least I can say that! How many of those cheap diaries from the grocery store did I get as a kid? The kind that had the dinky little key...and you could use ANY diary key (or hairpin) to open? Lots, let me tell you! I think I might have put one entry in each one, and then forgot about it. I just never was one for journaling, which is funny, since I enjoy writing. I guess I always thought that my life was too boring to put on paper. Now I'm just wishing I had time to put pen to paper for Rachel's sake, LOL. Speaking of, she's pretty ticked that I'm on the computer right now...she wants mommy's attention. But DH is home, and they need some time together (and mommy wants a few minutes to post!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thank you, Leslie, for nominating me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger...bad me just getting around to snagging it and uploading it to photobucket.
I'm tagging Sharon Kay, SusanJ, MonaLisa, and Demiurgia...Shell, I'd tag you, but I know you've already been tagged at least once!

Well, it's chat time at SSS...got to run for now...I'll try to pop back in and post another template in a bit...but no promises!

No comments: