Thursday, September 6, 2007

Grabbing a few minutes to myself

We've got a busy day ahead, so I thought I'd pop in for a minute while I could. I've got to take a bunch of Rachel's old winter clothes to the church this morning...the annual consignment sale starts tomorrow and I hope to get rid of alot of her stuff! That's probably my other addiction (along with digi, lol)...consignment sales! There are 4 or 5 in our area every spring and fall, and I LOVE going to them, but this is the first time I've ever put anything in them. We're still donating most of her stuff to Infant Crisis Services or Goodwill, but if I can sell some, it will help me out alot, especially since I'm not working anymore.

Oh well, time for this mommy to log off...someone's awake, and DH should be walking in the door momentarily. Talk to yall later, and happy scrapping!

No comments: