Friday, August 31, 2007

First post...

Well, my digi addiction has finally brought me to this...blogging. When I first ventured into the online scrap world in Feb of '07, I never imagined I'd get this involved. Now it seems like I'm looking at my entire life (well, most of it anyway, lol) through the lens of a camera...I could scrap this, that would make a good background texture, etc. DH bought me PSE 5 for Mother's Day this year, and got me a subscription to Atomic Cupcake a couple of weeks ago, so I've been doing more playing around than actually scrapping the past couple of weeks.

On the homefront, I'm homeSICK...I haven't been back to Texas since last Christmas and I miss it! Our trip to Houston was cancelled last weekend...tropical storm Erin was kind enough to damage our roof, so we chose to spend our money on repairs rather than a vacation. So now I've got to wait again...maybe I can get a laptop before go next time...ROFL...that's not gonna happen! I'll have to manage to go a week without scrapping, or even checking my emails...it's funny how something I didn't even have 10 years ago is now such a big part of my life.

I really do feel bad about not going home though...Ronnie's funeral was this morning, and I wish I could have been there out of respect for my aunt. There was just no way I felt that I could handle a 10 hour car trip with just me and Rachel. When she was an infant, she slept all the way down, but now, yikes!...she definitely gets bored in the back seat by herself.

Okay, Rachel's naptime is almost over, so I've got to get going. I'll be back later, hopefully with a goodie or too. Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

woot woot woot ;) I am adding you to my Blog now ;) WOOT:)